February 9, 2024
2024 Private Equity and Venture
Bringing Together the Private Equity and Venture Capital Communities
The Tuck Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference is presented each February by the Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital and the Private Equity and Venture Capital Club. For nearly 20 years, Tuck and Dartmouth alumni, students, faculty, staff, and members of the greater private equity and venture capital communities have gathered in Hanover to discuss current issues in private equity and venture capital and forge new connections.
We are pleased to invite you to the 19th annual Tuck Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference, “Fresh Powder: A Look into the Next Generation of Private Equity and Venture Capital.” This years conference promises to be an insightful exploration into the trends, innovations, and people shaping the future of the industry.
Date: Friday, February 9, 2024
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Raether Hall, Tuck School of Business
Our conference theme “Fresh Powder” symbolizes the open terrain and unexplored opportunities ahead for private equity and venture capital, highlighting the voices of diverse innovators and investors who are making significant contributions to the future of investing. We hope you’ll join us as we bring esteemed alumni and leaders at the forefront of this industry to Tuck and the greater Dartmouth community.
- Keynote addresses from industry luminaries
- Panel discussions on emerging trends, investment strategies, and career paths
- Networking sessions to connect with diverse leaders and investors
- Gain insights into the latest trends and innovations in private equity and venture capital
- Network with leaders and investors from the Tuck/Dartmouth community
- Engage in interactive sessions on the next generation of finance
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals and forge valuable connections
About the Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital at Tuck
The Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital at Tuck includes faculty, students, alumni, and professionals from the private equity and venture capital fields. Together we are committed to advancing knowledge about these industries through experiential learning opportunities.