FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
8:30 - 8:40 a.m.
Welcome & Introductions
8:40 - 9:30 a.m.
Keynote address by Dwight Poler T'93, Senior Advisor, Bain Capital
9:40 - 10:30 a.m.
Session I: Panels 1-3
1. Healthcare Innovation & Venture Environment: What's Working and What's Not
Moderated by Ross Klosterman T'20
• E. Selemon Asfaw T'14 - UnitedHealth Group, Optum
• Graham Brooks T'02 - .406 Ventures, Partner
• Leah O'Donnell - BambüGlobal Healthcare, Consultant
• Sarah Sossong - Flare Capital, Investor
2. Dual Perspectives: Former VCs Now Growing VC-backed Companies
Moderated by Melina Sánchez Montañés T'20
• Jason Coloma T'07 - Maze, President & CEO
• Heather Onstott T'07 - Onstott Financial Consulting
• Samantha Truex D'92 TH'93 T'95 - Quench Bio, CEO
3. Consumer Retail: Proliferation & Sustainability of Direct-to-Consumer Brands
Moderated by Nirlipta Panda T'20
• Dan Aziz - Premama, CEO
• Dean Bakes - M3 Ventures, Principal
• Anna Fagin D'13 - 3L, Director
• Sophie Kahn - AUrate, Co-CEO
• Jason Shuman - Primary Venture Partners, Principal
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Coffee & Networking Break
11:00 - 11:50 a.m.
Session II: Panels 4-6
4. Real Estate Investing in the Late Stages of a Boom Market
Moderated by Mike Hartford T'20
• Sarah Schwarzschild T'08 - Carlyle, Partner & Co-Head of Metropolitan Real Estate
• Sarah Shank T'03 - Beacon Capital Partners, Managing Director & Head of Portfolio Mgmt.
• Stephen Vicinelli D'87 - TIFF Investment Management, Former Managing Director
5. Buyouts: Using Industry Expertise in the Middle-Market
Moderated by Sandy Carton T'20
• Jason Crowl T'13 - Graham Partners, Principal
• Matthew Goulding - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Partner
• Jonathan Lewis T'05 - Sheridan Capital Partners, Managing Partner
• Elizabeth Williamson D'05 - Frontenac, Managing Director
6. Energy Private Equity: Investing in the Energy Transition
Moderated by Ryan Ganong T'20
• Patrick Fox T'07 - New Energy Capital, Managing Partner
• Timothy Healy D'91 T'02 - P3 Energy, CEO
• Matt Prescottano T'15 - BlackRock, Vice President
• Pooja Yadav T'18 - CrossBoundary, Senior Advisor
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch & Mentoring Sessions
1:10 - 2:00 p.m.
Keynote address by Diane Daych T'85, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Granite Growth - interviewed by Martha Pease D'79, Partner & Director, BCG
2:10 - 3:00 p.m.
Session III: Panels 7-8
7. Private Equity: Weathering the Storm During Recession
Moderated by Olivia Moore T'20
• Kathleen Bacon T'93 - HarbourVest Partners, Senior Advisor
• Brendan Cameron D'79 - JP Morgan Investment Management, Managing Director
• Micah Meisel T'04 - InTandem Capital, Managing Director
• Nick Russell D'00 T'10 - Tuckerman Capital, Partner
8. Sourcing Strategies in Buyouts & Growth Equity
Moderated by Trey Meyer T'20
• Mehran Ahmed - Webster Equity Partners, Principal
• Jared Pomerance T'16 - Parthenon Capital Partners, Vice President
• Renny Smith T'83 - Staley Capital, Managing Partner
• Jonathan Wilson - Siguler Guff & Company, Managing Director
3:10 - 4:00 p.m.
Session IV: Panels 9-10
9. Venture Capital: It’s Heating Up
Moderated by Gavin Loudfoot T'20
• Luofei Deng D'10 - Green D Ventures, Principal
• Matt Fates T'02 - Pulse Ventures, Founder & General Partner
• Phil Ferneau D’84, T’96 - Borealis Ventures, Co-Founder and Managing Partner
• Erica Van - Charles River Ventures, Investor
10. More than One Way to Make an Impact
Moderated by Maddie Conlin T'20
• Jay Bockhaus - CORI Innovation Fund, Managing Partner
• Caroline Bressan T'14 - Open Road Ventures, Managing Director
• Deb Kemper T'95 - Golden Seed Ventures, Managing Partner